Ubricoin is a blockchain built on Etherium protocol. We created 10,000,000,000 (ten billion) Ubricoins. A “UBN” refers to one Ubricoin. As an ERC20 token, it is configured to be used globally by all individuals. A UBN derives value from the exchange with Ether.
It is a peer-to-peer Internet currency that will enable payment to anyone in the world to facilitate global health. We will use Ubricoin to create platforms for funding lifescience research and development, generic drugs manufacturing and health services delivery. Ubricoin will be the gateway to the biomedical world which comprises Soko Janja, health services delivery, science and technology parks and biomedical industrial city. Ubricoin will expand Ubrica’s capability to host future worthy lifescience and health blockchain projects and spinoffs.
1.Trust is established through a consensus of peers
2 Validation of trusted transactions is decentralized/distributed among peers in a network
3.Transactions are updated on a continuous basis
1.To facilitate village level commerce
2.To reduction of friction of currency in the trade
3.To facilitate real time transfer of cash
4. It is safe, it reduces fraud as Ubricoin will act as the escrow to protect the members
5. It eliminates middlemen who do not provide value for money using the network
We intend to issue 10 billion ubricoins (hardcap) on ethereum blockchain. The ubricoin will comply with the ERC20 standard. Ubricoin will be transferable on Ethereum platform.
We will use the funds for design, development, construction and management of the four Ubrica projects: Soko Janja, Ubrica Retail Clinical Centers (URCCs), Science and Technology Parks (STPs) and Biomedical Industrial City (BMIC). These projects will be the rationale for issuing of the UBCs. We will sell the coins project-wise with each project taking four phases: private sale, presale, crowdsale and Tocken Generation Event.
We need Artificial intelligence for global health. Blockchain gathers intelligent data about health, nutrition information and diseases. This data will help us develop:
· Smart community health decision support system
· Smart Public health decision support system
· Smart clinical decision support systems
The implication of artificial intelligence will include:
· Early disease detection algorithm built on International Classification of Diseases (ICD)
· Health and diseases monitoring
· Effect and impact evaluation of health programs
· Improved data security, accuracy and speed of diagnosis
Funding and creating incentives for research
· Building world-class capacity for health and clinical research
· Research reporting through peer-to-peer reviewed papers by creating incentive token to the authors. This will lead to more people taking part in developing scientific papers.
Product development: Creation of cash incentive tokens for supporting development of scientific product. Ubricoin will be used for manufacturing of biomedical products
Ubricoin will facilitate the commercialization of the products in the online marketing and retail platform called Soko Janja
Ubricoin will support scientific real estate construction and development;
a. Ubrica Retail Clinical Centers (URCCs)
b. Science and Technology Parks (STPs)
c. Biomedical Industrial City (BMIC)