URCC Franchise Date Set
Ubrica is creating a series of clinics to be distributed
throughout Kenya to qualifying health professionals by a franchise model.
Fifty-two architects have joined forces to create the clinical centers designed
as sustainable one-health communities, known as Ubrica One Retail Clinical
Centers (URCCs). Each of the 47 counties
in Kenya will receive a uniquely designed URCC, that responds to specific
health needs of the county. The architectural teams will complete design and
development of URCCs on February 17, 2016. Ubrica will commence rolling out the URCC
Franchise as of March 1, 2016.
How to Qualify
For mutual success, Ubrica must ensure that every Franchisee possesses the necessary skills, commitment level, dedication, work ethic, character and strong people skills. To qualify:
· You must be a shareholder of Ubrica.
· You must qualify for financing from one of our designated banks.
· You must have strong communication skills and leadership qualities.
· You must have keen understanding on how to recruit, train and manage staff.
· You must have solid business acumen.
- What You Need to Do
- 1. Call our head office to learn how to enroll into Ubrica
Co-operative Society: +254 725 085 268, + 254 718 795 039
- 2. Thereafter, complete the necessary application forms given to you by our representative.